WHERE ARE WE GOING TODAY?
WHERE SHALL WE EXPLORE? :D
I WANT ONE
I DIDN’T LEARN ABOUT THIS IN DRIVING SCHOOL
Stop says the red light, go says the green
Wait says the yellow light, twinkling in between.
KNEEL, SAYS THE DEMON LIGHT
WITH ITS EYE OF COAL
SAURON KNOWS YOUR LICENSE PLATE
AND STARES INTO YOUR SOUL
THIS IS ALWAYS FUNNY
I’ve only seen this legendary post in screenshots
Amy Winehouse vs Paparazzi 2011.
amy had the mean dropkick
she was fucking fierce
The blackest bird there ever was. It’s black on the outside from head to toe, and black on the inside with its meat and organs.
It’s called the Ayam Cemani from Indonesia, and they’re $2,500 a pop. Their bones are black, too. The only part of them that’s not black is their blood
The biggest, blackest cock
why is Ursula shunned from King Triton’s society? does it have something to do with being more powerful than him? why does King Triton have a magical trident, being otherwise a pretty regular merman? Ursula is a witch, if anyone should have a magical artifact it should be her, did King Triton steal it?
and finally, Ursula didn’t do Ariel much wrong
Ariel wanted some legs (and a vagina) and Ursula told her flat out that in the surface world you can have a vagina or a voice, not both
i’d watch the hell out of a movie about Ursula
“Ursula told her flat out that in the surface world you can have a vagina or a voice, not both”
ohhhh shit though, ursula was being too real about the world
although perhaps a bit too literal
Okay, these were all excellent points and I’ll never see The Little Mermaid the same way again.
I laughed at that caption at first then the reality actually hit me
you can have a vagina or a voice, not both”
If you guys watch the musical twisted it looks at villains from a different angle! The whole thing is on YouTube of you just look up Starkid Twisted.
i love how there is no comments on this everyone just gets the reference
No. No, I don’t get the reference. 300 thousand people have reblogged this without a word, without so much as a tag, because apparently we all get the reference. I fucking don’t. This has passed by my dashboard hundreds of fucking times and nobody ever asks what the fuck it is.
I’m officially terming this post a conspiracy. 300000 people could not just know what this is. You’re all reblogging this to fit in, or because you know it messes with people, or because you’re the fucking Matrix. You’re the Matrix, aren’t you? You’re all a bunch of Mr Smiths living in a world of green code. Well fuck you all and fuck your stupid post. I’m off to save fucking Zion.
Dude it’s from spongebob
I WANT EVERYONE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS REALEST SHIT
this post is making cis people angry everyone reblog it
You see, this is the fucking problem with tumblr. There are people with urls like, oh, I DON’T KNOW, ihatecispeople. While yes, some cis people can be douchebags,…
How to make a glitter bomb/ Be a total asshole.
1) Cut strips of tissue paper approx 8 inches long and 3-4 inches wide.
2) Carefully glue down the side, leaving the top 1/4 glue free.
3) Fold the bottom up to form a pouch, leaving the top 1/4 to fold over later.
4) Put them on a wire rack to dry.
5) Get your glitter together. I used different kinds. Make sure to find some super fine extra sparkly shit so it gets everywhere and is a real pain in the ass to clean up.
6) Spoon a couple teaspoons into the little pouches of tissue. Resist the urge to add too much! It will just make it hard to close the card later.
7) Carefully put a little glue on the top edge and fold over the flap, making sure to seal it well.
8) Let dry for a bit. Trim excess if needed.
9) Brush on some glue to the inside of your card roughly the size of your bomb. Stick a bomb to it.
10) Put a little more glue on the top of the bomb and close the card so it is stuck together.
11) Mail to friends!
12) Wait for the curses and threats to arrive!
I usually just sprinkle it in the card.
It was Hermione.
"But she didn’t look like Hermione at all. She had done something with her hair; it was no longer bushy but sleek and shiny, and twisted up into an elegant knot at the back of her head. She was wearing robes made of a floaty, periwinkle-blue material…” - Ch23 | THE YULE BALL
Wasn’t her dress pink?